Well it’s time for me to do my annual resolutions. Let’s see what I’m going to work on this year:
- Keep up the Health kick – Now that the holidays are done, it’s time to get back to the healthier ways of living. I would like to keep up my momentum, and am shooting for an target weight of 175. I think I can do it
- Really do more with my photography THIS year – I AM going to do 52 weeks of weekly photos this year. I enjoy it too much not to cultivate that hobby and passion. Get on me if you don’t see weekly pictures.
- Do NOT let the new managerial responsibilities disrupt my family – This one is important to me. Even though I’ll be traveling a lot more and working harder, I need to make time for the family. I won’t let work consume me.
- Watch a little less TV – Too often I eat supper and then just veg out in front of the tube. There are many other things I could be doing, many of them which will help my other resolutions.
- Blog more – I’ve kinda slacked off (by my own personal standards) due to being busy. Now I need to make time. Writing the blog keeps a nice diary and is a creative outlet for me. Need to keep it up.
I would also add to update my personal websites, but it hasn’t worked for the past couple years, so I’ll just use reverse psychology on myself and not bother this year!
Here’s wishing you and yours a wonderful, healthier, happier 2010!