Okay folks, question for you. I really want to start using a web calendar, so my wife and I can keep our schedules updated. I know that Google has entered the fray and there are others out there, but I want to hear from you folks on any that you are using and why (or not) I should use them too.
I want to accomplish a couple of things.
- I want to sync with my computer. I can be directly to Notes OR to Outlook.
- I can use DAMO to have Outlook sync with Notes, and then Outlook will also sync with my phone
- I want to be able to view my wife’s calendar entries and selectively sync them as well
- I want to deliniate between public and private entries
- I want granularity on who I share the public web calendar portion of this with.
I don’t want much do I? 🙂
Any thoughts? Are you folks using anything that I should really be aware of?