As many do this time of year, I want to use my blog to reflect on the year that was. A lot happened this year.
- I became a father for the second time
- I watched my youngest daughter grow from a baby to an articulate toddler
- I had the same job, but went through five different bosses
- I started this blog
- My dog’s daughter passed away
- Two of my best friends found out they were pregnant
- The space shuttle blew up, and a friend of mine had the unenviable task of investigating it
- We went to war with Iraq
- Johnny Cash and John Ritter died
- iTunes was released for Windows
- I made tons of friends through this medium
- Digital SLR’s broke the $1000 barrier
- My Miami Dolphins missed the playoffs a second straight season (with a 10-6 record nonetheless)
I know there’s more, but this was more of an interesting look back. Some good, some bad, but all interesting. Every year that myself and my family are alive is a good year. Thanks 2003.